Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

I'm home in Indiana for the night! Soon I will write up my experiences canoeing and in Mexico... I have some pretty neat stories. For now, some coming home adventures:

- Upon walking into the kitchen, I stared at the fridge in awe for a moment, not used to seeing so many perishables at once
- A conversation with my mom:
Mom: Maybe you'd enjoy a shower?
Me: Oh, before I go to bed..
Mom: I really think you'd enjoy one now.
Me: It's okay, I just showered two days ago.
Mom: C, you smell. Go shower.
Me: Oh. Okay.
- My whole body started aching and I got a headache as soon as I started relaxing.
Mom: Would you like some peppermint tea, white wine, or alka selzer?
Me: All three, please.

I am enjoying a real day of rest before hitting the road again tomorrow... The rest of my travel stories coming soon!

No comments: